As parents of children with special needs, we are often faced with unique challenges, as well as times when we have to find creative ways to deal with common situations. “Try This Tuesday” will be a weekly meme focused on sharing solutions that we have found to make our lives, and the lives of our children, a little bit easier.
Each week, Trish from Another Piece of the Puzzle will share a product, idea or strategy that addresses one of these situations in her family and will ask you to share your own creative ways of handling the challenges you face. This can be anything that has made a difference for you, whether it is a simple idea or a complex strategy. Here’s all you have to do to join in:
- Each Tuesday, post a challenge and how you have dealt with it on your blog. Don’t be afraid to share something that seems insignificant; if it works for you, you have no idea how many other families it might help as well.
- Sign the Mr. Linky below the post with the direct link to your “Try This Tuesday” post (not your blog homepage).
- Click the other links in the Mr. Linky to get ideas and suggestions from others and hopefully make some new friends in the process.
- We all love comments! Please leave a comment on the weekly post here at 5MFSN and also comment on the posts you visit if you can.
- To use the “Try This Tuesday” button, just copy the code from the box below and paste it into your post.
I am really excited about this opportunity for all of us to share some of the solutions we have found to make life easier and to connect with other parents of children with special needs. Together we can help each other to “think outside the box” and come up with great ways to help our kids be happier and more successful. See you next Tuesday!